The following represents approximate costs for the given degree program. Advanced placement from incoming credit can reduce the total required credit hours in most categories, although a minimum number of credit hours must be completed with AIIM for each degree. Prices subject to change without notification.
Tuition is $150 per course credit and $175 per thesis credit. The amount of credits required is based on the evaluation of the admissions packet. The range below shows the total tuition cost with the maximum amount of incoming credit and with no incoming credit.
|Bachelor of Science: Natural Health Sciences (B.S.)
Core Curriculum: 30 minimum to 120 total credit hours
|Master of Science: Natural Health Sciences (M.S.)
Core Curriculum & Electives with Thesis:
17 minimum to 30 total credit hours plus 15 credit Thesis
Financial – Surcharge Notes
1. All curricula tuition and course materials must be paid in full before diploma and/or degree being issued.
2. Pay-As-You-Go Payment Plan: You pay incrementally only for the courses you order (plus any fees).
3. Any monies owed to AIIM by a student may be assessed a finance charge at the rate of 5% per month.
4. There is a 10% surcharge for students doing single courses only.
5. Tuition reflects estimated pricing and may vary depending on degree program, specialization, incoming credit, and individualized programs.
6. Admissions will allow up to 50% incoming credit for academic and life/work experience, or 30% incoming credit for life/work experience only toward a BS or MS degree.
7. One credit hour is based on 45 hours of study, e.g., a 3-credit course is estimated at a minimum of 135-hours in actual, personal study, including research conducted by the student..
8. Tuition applies to cost per credit hour only and does not include books, manuals, tapes, videos, travel, or other costs incurred by the student for the majority of courses.
9. Evaluation, Enrollment, and Graduation Fees are not required for certificate courses.
10. Administrative costs may vary for international students.
11. Prices subject to change without notification.
We thank you for your interest shown in AIIM